Last updated: 2019-05-02
- The online storage migration service can be used to migrate files or to backup one or more online storage accounts, that can be accessed from an online storage server.
- All directly supported source and destination providers are listed at https://umzug.audriga.com/SMESwitchWebApp/?client=files#page=main
- For operational reasons, migrations are limited to a maximum of one parallel online storage account and 100 GB of data. Please contact us in advance, if you want to migrate larger data volumes.
- Connections from the audriga online storage service to source and destination providers are encrypted by default, using SSL and STARTTLS. Only if either the source or destination provider does not support encrypted connections, our system will fall back to unencrypted connections.
- During the migration process, files will be copied from the source to the destination online storage provider. No changes are made in the source account.
- In the destination account, folders and subfolders will be created according to the folder hierarchy in the source account
- Some destination providers restrict the creation of folders in a way (e.g., restrictions concerning the depth of folder hierarchy or folder names). Folders from the source accounts that can not be mapped to the destination account will be omitted. The user will be informed if this happens.
- If an identical file is contained multiple times in a folder, it will be migrated to the destination account only once. A file is also categorized as a duplicate and will not be migrated, if an identical file already exists in the destination account.
- If a file exceeds the data volume limitation of the destination provider, it will not be migrated. The user will be informed if this happens.
- So called "shared folders" and permissions will not be migrated.