The Open Provisioning Framework (OPF) is a SCIM-based framework for user provisioning and service portability.
- Establish service provisioning as use case in SCIM
- Extend and improve SCIM for this use case
- Provide reference implementations
Deliverables currently under development are:
- A PHP-based SCIM 2.0 server API (https://github.com/audriga/scim-server-php)
- A plugin which provides a SCIM 2.0 API to Postfix Admin
We are also working to extend the core SCIM 2.0 data model with extensions specifically designed for user provisioning in a groupware/hosting context.
The project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 871498.
Under the European Commission’s Next Generation Internet (NGI) initiative, the Data Portability and Services Incubator (DAPSI) was launched in November 2019, to empower top internet innovators to develop human-centric technology solutions addressing the challenge of personal data portability on the internet as foreseen under the GDPR.