Via this page, you can reach our self-service data migration service 24/7.
This section shortly describes the general process of a self-service migration using our service.
Create destination account(s)
Gather login information
- Make sure you have the login credentials for source and destination accounts at hand (if available, you may also use admin credentials)
- In case you are migrating from or to a custom server or a service provider not yet in our database, please also gather the appropriate hostname
Open our web-based self-service migration tool
Make sure you checked out your migration scenario on our self-service migration page. Based on that, click on the corresponding link below.
If you already received a voucher code for our service from us or one of our partners, please only use the URL included, since those voucher codes will probably not work with the service URLs listed above.
Within our self-service migration tool, proceed as follows:
- Select your source and destination provider or server
- Enter login credentials for source and destination accounts
- Start migration
After the migration
- Once the migration is finished, you will typically instruct account owners to switch from using the old (source) account to the new account
- Destination accounts don't need to be empty due to our duplicate detection
- For some systems, we might create destination accounts on behalf of you
- Admin credentials may be used for some IMAP servers and many groupware systems (e.g., Exchange, Zimbra)
- That's the name of the server which you typically use to access your service resp. configure the service in client applications